We teach life changing skills to youth in schools, community centers and prisons. Using basic yoga postures, challenging physical exercise, breathing and deep relaxation techniques reduce compulsive behavior, lowers stress and increases mental and physical vitality.
The Y.O.G.A. for Youth curriculum translates ancient scientific yogic tools into a language youth can understand and apply to daily life. Unique programs have been designed to combat a myriad of issues that plague our youth today including stress, anger, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, poor concentration and obesity.
Y.O.G.A. for Youth:
- Trains existing yoga instructors in the YFY curriculum and matches them with facilities
- Trains teachers and other authorities working with youth on ways to apply yogic techniques
- Identifies institutions in need of yoga and manages the implementation of YFY programming
- Funds research and studies on the effects of yoga on youth populations
- Produces supplemental teaching tools for YFY teachers and students