Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training: North Carolina
Date(s) - 04/21/2017 - 04/30/2017
Hull Ave. Studio
Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training
Join us April 21st – 23rd & April 28th – 30th, 2017. This training program is not just for yoga teachers! Consider registering for the training if…
- You are the PARENT OR GUARDIAN of an adolescent or pre-adolescent who wants to develop better communication strategies for challenging times
- You are a TEACHER (academic, yoga, adult-ed, or other) who wants new and highly effective strategies for directing and elevating your class at moments when things feel out of control, stuck, or just not going right.
- You are in a LEADERSHIP role and looking for creative ways to reach those who seek guidance from you…or those who don’t want to seek guidance from you!
- You work or volunteer with YOUTH or at-risk/troubled youth…or if you have hopes of working or volunteering with kids someday.
- You want to make a positive change in the FUTURE of children whom most of us cast aside…and thus in the future of general society
Early Registration Special — $700 until March 20th, 2017! ($800 after March 20th, 2017).
Limited number of partial scholarships available to full time students and community members with the most financial need! For more information and to apply, contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, call (919) 601-2999 or email email@example.com.
Paying by check? Please make check payable to: Y.O.G.A. for Youth NC
Mail to: Y.O.G.A. for Youth NC, P.O. Box 52428, Durham, NC 27717-2428
Register online using the form at the bottom of this page.
The Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training program is one of the oldest and most distinguished youth yoga programs in the world. Embark on an unforgettable forty (40) hour intensive training series that will elevate your consciousness and your practice. This training explores some of the most effective approaches to presenting asanas and kriyas to youth. It will enhance your teaching ability and expand your knowledge of yoga across multiple disciplines.
The main area of focus will be on developing tools that will assist you in translating ancient yogic principals into a language youth can understand and apply to their daily lives without diminishing its powerful effects. An emphasis will be placed on specialized programming for under-served, “at-risk” and traumatized youth populations.
This training will not only introduce you to the policies and procedures of teaching in secured facilities, but it will also prepare you to effectively deliver creative and dynamic youth yoga classes to diverse populations with a massive impact. Elevate your teachings and set yourself apart from your fellow instructors through the Y.O.G.A. for Youth™ Teacher Training – a program scientifically proven to deliver “significant results” according to Dr. Sat Bir Singh Khalsa, Harvard University.
- Multiple Yoga Discipline Integration
- Secured Facility Preparation & Protocol
- Cultural and Social Sensitivity Development
- Age and Gender Specific Class Formats
- Specialized Program for “At Risk”, Troubled and Traumatized Youth
- Complimentary Y.O.G.A. for Youth™ Curriculum © Guide
- Hands-On Class Format & Development
- Yoga Alliance Approved CEU’s
Why Y.O.G.A. for Youth
- Access to the Y.O.G.A. for Youth Support Network
- FREE 1 Year Y.O.G.A. for Youth Membership
- Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Placement Opportunities*
- Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teaching Mentorship Programs*
- Internationally Accredited Program
- Scientifically Proven Curriculum
- Led & Developed by One of the Most Sought-After Master Yoga Teacher Trainers in the World
- Proceeds for Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Trainings Directly Support the Non-Profit Organization’s FREE Youth Programs & Services Worldwide
- All Level Yoga Teachers from Any Discipline
- Youth Facilitators
- Youth Group Leaders
- Youth Councilors & Therapists
- Youth Case Managers
- Pediatricians & Nurses
- School Teachers & Aids
- Youth-Oriented Volunteers & Supporters